Friday 28 August 2015

Vasanth Nagulakonda

The future programming language.

The future programming language.

I remember ten years back I was asked by my PM at a party in Southampton, UK, what would be the future's programming language. I was sick then and answered a hybrid programming language which is a combination of best capabilities of all existing programming languages. Sorry Neil, I was wrong.

Today with so many new innovations in Artificial Intelligence, I realized that 'English' would be the future programming language.

The more advanced would be Brain-Computer Interface which programs what it's user needs and thinking. BCI will attempt to solve every problem that it's user has in mind. With leaps and bounds of advancements in Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing we are not very far to reach this stage.